Sunday, June 27, 2010

WELCOME AINAA !!!!

im here baby !! .. im finally a blogger now !!!


u know what.. ive always have this idea that blog is another medium for people to complain about their life. i never read blogs (except for online shopping blogs) plus im not computer savvy to make my blog as attractive as others n i dont think people are going to be interested in reading about my life. my complaining. my stupid ideas. my babbling. my problems. so ive made a conclusion long ago that i HATE blogs..

but now.. jeng jeng jeng !!!

thanks to my boring life (still waiting for job interview + all my frens n bf are freaking bz + fb does not amuse me anymore)i've decided to have my own blog..just for the sake of doing something useful with my free time..or maybe make money out of it? hehehheeh :P

soooo.... ( drum roll !!!!)
im officially launching my blog !!! Weeeeee !!!!!!!!




thank you ! thank you ! pls be kind to me..cz im new..n drop a comment or ur opinion...or watever..im here to make frens..n share my tots with the rest of the world....may the force be with us...ceeehhhh !!!

so why i choose warna warna of life????..because i believe our life is full of colors...its really up to yourself on how u want to paint ur life...what colors u want to use ( if u choose to use gloomy colors then ur life is gloomy la.if u choose to use bright n shining n cheerful colors..then ur life is as cheerful as those colors)...as simple as that..we cant blame others on what happen in our life..cz it all depends on us...cewahh...! ok la..i live u guys with this poem...renung renungkan..dan slamat beramal .. heheh



Colors of life

by Lisa Winn

Our lives are filled with color from the start,
and Red is the love that comes from our hearts.
Blue is the sadness that drips from our eyes,
but Black is the evil that makes us tell lies.

Green is the shade of jealousy and rage,
and Grey is the hair that comes with old age.
Purple is the mood most misunderstood,
but White is the color that Makes Us Feel Good.

Life is full of meaningful colors,
But Especially White.
So hold on to it tight.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment