Friday, October 1, 2010

DAY 3

8 ways to win my HEART

lets pretend like there are hundreds of men who are heads over hills for me ? even though, i need some reality check kan? heheh...in case la kalau ade young billionaire yg interested nk ngorat i ni....so take note k....tick tick tick ! btw.. ini tak ikot terutan tau.

1) x romantic(geli) but sweet enough to make me melt (example: surprise me with something la kdg2..cz i love surpises plus to make the hotness alive...wink !)

2) rambut pendek plsss......botak pn takesah...

3) always puts me first in mind before anything else....n i mean WHATEVER....!

4) give me some air to breath....let me do stuff that i like...wont do stuff that i dont like...

5) tanak kurus...cz i wont feel safe nanti...heh

6) always support me through everything even though im wrong...

7) never embarrass me infront of my friend or his friend...n if my friend or his friend do something bad to me( kutuk ke whatever)..always stood up for me...

8) im a material girl..aik aik aik..jgn tpu ckp korg tk ek.... tp tak perlu la kaya raya sgt(its a plus however..so billionaires.hyeee...heheeh) ...cukup la nk tanggung mkn minom sy...cz i was raised with one principal..n i only knw n live with that principle....A WOMEN'S MONEY IS HERS...AND THE HUSBAND'S MONEY IS ALSO HERS.......

ok lah..itu saje.....of course MR. BOYFRIEND passed majority of the above...tp ade la certain areas that you need to work harder on baby boy !!! heheh...love u..

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment